Top 10 Best Bars & Clubs in Benidorm?  

RSS

BeniLuva
(@beniluva)
17/01/2019 3:04 pm  

Just wondering what are peoples top 10 best bars & clubs in Benidorm. Looking for some ideas 🙂

Paul
 Paul
(@paul)
Member Admin
17/01/2019 3:39 pm  

Hi @beniluva ( great name by the way! ),

If you have ever been to Benidorm you will know there are tons of great bars and clubs in Benidorm. I will throw my 2 cents in first and add a few of my favourites 🙂

Tiki Beach - this is a great and lively bar on Levante beach. It was supposed to be closed down last year after a court order because of the noise but its still going strong!

Daytona Rock Bar - Another top bar on Levante Beach, great for some top rock acts while enjoying the sunshine!

Heartbreak Bar - Also on Levante Beach, they have some great acts on here including Palanca y Cambio, The Preachers and The Blues Brothers!

Sinatra's Bar & Pub - Top acts on here of an evening like Benidorm Tom and Little Mix, always a good atmosphere!

Morgan Tavern - Some great shows on here of a night.

The Shamrock Bar - This is a great Irish bar and well worth checking out on Paddys Day, its mental! 

Jokers Bar - Another top place to visit with some great acts. They also have a dance floor so you can bust some moves 😀 

Hippodrome Disco - Another one on Levante beach. This plaace gets very busy of a night and goes on to the early hours with some great DJ's and tunes. 

Secret Fountain Roof Bar Garden - A nice little bar for a chill out in the sun. 

Western Saloon - This place is always busy but has a great atmosphere and some top acts. 

KM Disco - This is another club and although I have not been it seems popular on Facebook and goes on until about 8am in the morning! 

Hope you find that little list useful. I realised I added 11 not 10, I could have done about 30 lol! There are no shortage of great places in Benidorm and I didnt even mention the old town!

This post was modified 3 months ago by Paul

BeniLuva liked
ReplyQuote
BeniLuva
(@beniluva)
17/02/2019 9:41 am  
Posted by: Paul

Hi @beniluva ( great name by the way! ),

If you have ever been to Benidorm you will know there are tons of great bars and clubs in Benidorm. I will throw my 2 cents in first and add a few of my favourites 🙂

Tiki Beach - this is a great and lively bar on Levante beach. It was supposed to be closed down last year after a court order because of the noise but its still going strong!

Daytona Rock Bar - Another top bar on Levante Beach, great for some top rock acts while enjoying the sunshine!

Heartbreak Bar - Also on Levante Beach, they have some great acts on here including Palanca y Cambio, The Preachers and The Blues Brothers!

Sinatra's Bar & Pub - Top acts on here of an evening like Benidorm Tom and Little Mix, always a good atmosphere!

Morgan Tavern - Some great shows on here of a night.

The Shamrock Bar - This is a great Irish bar and well worth checking out on Paddys Day, its mental! 

Jokers Bar - Another top place to visit with some great acts. They also have a dance floor so you can bust some moves 😀 

Hippodrome Disco - Another one on Levante beach. This plaace gets very busy of a night and goes on to the early hours with some great DJ's and tunes. 

Secret Fountain Roof Bar Garden - A nice little bar for a chill out in the sun. 

Western Saloon - This place is always busy but has a great atmosphere and some top acts. 

KM Disco - This is another club and although I have not been it seems popular on Facebook and goes on until about 8am in the morning! 

Hope you find that little list useful. I realised I added 11 not 10, I could have done about 30 lol! There are no shortage of great places in Benidorm and I didnt even mention the old town!

Thanks for this great list Paul! We are visiting in April this year then again in July. We will be sure to check out some of these. I have been to Tiki Beach many times, hopefully that will still be open when we visit!   🍻  😎 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Paul

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Share: